Paying lip service
Harsh winter conditions aren’t always kind to lips, but there are a few tried and true remedies for keeping yours looking luscious.
Hydration is number one. People tend to hydrate less in winter, but it is essential to still drink plenty during the colder months. Dehydration will leave your lips dry and chapped. Here are a few other tips from Metropol to leave your lips plump and kissable.
- Avoid licking your lips constantly.
- Try home remedies such as aloe vera and honey.
- Apply your lip balms at night.
- Use sunscreen on lips regularly.
- Maintain a healthy diet.
- Load up on Vitamin A.
- Always treat dry and chapped lips.